GIFTS ARE COOL!
I don't like free gifts, no thanks
Enjoy Free Shipping
On all Orders Over $50
Allergy & Sinus
Diet & Fitness
Stop Smoking Aids
Health & Personal Care
Denture Adhesive Cream
Razors & Shaving
Olay Total Effects
Bayer Advantage II Flea and Lice Treatment Large Dog 21-55 Lbs
List Price: $55.99
Availability: Next business day shipping!
Click to view another Advantage II 21-55
Advantage II 21-55:
6 Pack [Add $13.00]
Advantage II Flea and Lice Treatment for Large Dogs 21 - 55 lbs., 6 pack
Bayer Advantage II Large Dog is for your furry friend weighing in at 21-55 Lbs & is over 7 weeks old. If applied once a month it kills fleas & lice for a full month's time. It remains effective after swimming or bathing. Each package contains pre-measured applicators for easy use. Just remove the cap to reveal the applicator tube.
How to Apply:
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "HOW TO OPEN" section.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
5. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat's eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Bayer Advantage II Dogs 10 lbs and Under, Small Dog
Bayer Advantage II Flea and Lice Treatment Extra Large Dog Over 55 Lbs
Bayer Advantage II 11-20 Lb Dog Flea and Lice Treatment
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »