Applying correctly starts with purchasing correctly at the store. Before purchasing, weigh your dog. Don't guess. It is important to know the exact weight of the pet to ensure you purchase the right product.
At the store, be sure to buy the product for the right species. Be sure to choose cat products for cats and dog products for dogs. These products are different formulations based on the species and weight of your pet and should never be used interchangeably.
Do not treat with more than one pesticide product at a time. Don't forget to consider your dog's age. Only use SENTRY Fiproguard Plus for Dogs on dogs 4-22 pounds and 8 weeks of age or older.
1) Remove product tubes from the package.
2) Separate one tube from the others.
3) Hold the tube with notched end pointing up and away from the face and body. Use scissors to cut off the narrow end at the notches along the line.
4) Invert tube over dog and use open end to part your dog’s hair.
5) Squeeze tube firmly to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin as a spot to the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.
*SENTRY Fiproguard Plus is not manufactured or distributed by Merial. FRONTLINE is a registered trademark of Merial. Pricing comparison based on average veterinarian retail price survey of FRONTLINE Plus (December 2014) and MSRP of SENTRY Fiproguard Plus (January 2015).