Breathe Right Extra - Tan Nasal Strips
Breath Better. Sleep Better.®
One Size, Designed for Adult Noses
This drug free nasal congestion instantly relieves and will instantly open up your nose 38% more than cold medicine alone, you can breathe better and sleep better. Its built with an extra "spring-like" band to help you breathe even better. Only strip with 3M™ Adhesive to Hold Strip Comfortably in Place. It Instantly Relieves Nasal Congestion Due to Allergies, Colds & Deviated Septum
Breathe Right Extra are 50 percent stronger than Breathe Right Original Tan—for noses that need a little extra help in opening their nasal passages
- Instant Relief - Opens your nose to relieve nasal congestion by increasing nasal airflow. Breathe Right strips provide you with stuffy nose relief to help you breathe better.
- Snoring Relief - Breathe Right Extra Strength nasal strips are a great solution for snoring due to nasal congestion, improving nasal airflow by up to 31%. Snore less, sleep better.
- Extra Strength - Each extra strength nasal strip uses flexible “spring-like” bands 50% stronger than Breathe Right Original nasal strips, opening your nose even more for maximum relief.
- Use Anytime, Anywhere - With a breathable and form‑fitting material that comfortably adheres to your nose, our Extra Strength Tan nasal strips are made to stay put, no matter the activity.
- Completely Drug-free - Breathe Right nasal strips are drug-free, so there are no interactions with medicines such as decongestants you may be using. They simply help you breathe better!
1. Clean Your Face - Since adhesive doesn't stick well to oily or wet skin, it's important to wash and thoroughly dry your nose before applying a nasal strip. 2. Position Nasal Strip - Remove the protective liner to expose the adhesive. Then position the nasal strip on your nose. Position is critical—the strip should be centered along the width of your nose with the tabs on the flaring part of the nostril. The tabs shouldn't cover the flaring part of the nostril entirely, but rather should sit just above. 3. Apply to Nose - Gently rub the strip to secure it onto your nose. Nasal strips come in different sizes to fit different nose types, so you should determine which size is best for you. Also, it's important to always refer to the packaging leaflet before use.