Mucinex 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets
Only Mucinex 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets has an extended release bi-layer tablet to deliver congestion relief. The first layer is absorbed quickly by your body for fast-acting relief. The other layer dissolves slowly to continue relieving your chest congestion for 12 hours. Mucinex 12-Hour Chest Congestion Expectorant Tablets Relieves Chest Congestion, Thins and loosens mucus. Mucinex contains active ingredient 600 mg Guaifenesin.
- Chest Congestion Medicine to help loosen phlegm and mucus
- Thins & loosens mucus with active ingredient guaifenesin expectorant
- Relieves Chest Congestion
- Mucinex contains a unique bi-layer tablet, one side immediately releases and the other side is an extended release that lasts up to 12 hours
- Contains 600 mg Guaifenesin expectorant extended-release bi-layer tablets
- Helps Thin & Loosen Mucus
- Helps Relieve Chest Congestion
- Works for Up to 12 Hours
Active Ingredients: in each extended-release tablet: Guaifenesin - 600 mg (Expectorant)
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, USP, Magnesium Stearate, NF, Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF, Sodium Starch Glycolate, NF
Do not crush, chew, or break tablet. Take with a full glass of water. This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.